To keep your prized exotic, sports or special interest car in peak running condition, we recommend the following annual auto maintenance program.
- change engine oil and filter
- flush and bleed brake and clutch hydraulic systems
- check/change air filter
- check/change hepa filter
- check hoses and belts
- check all fluids
- check for leaks
- check battery and connections
- check all lights
- check exhaust system
- check clutch condition/operation
- check suspension components, shocks, springs, etc.
- check brake condition/operation
- check steering components
- check CV joint boots
- check wheels and tires
- clean/remove moisture trapping dirt in underbody area
- check for signs of rodent presence
- complete lubrication
Alternate years, above service plus:
- drain and flush cooling system
- test radiator cap
- change transmission/trans-axle fluids
- MotorVac CarbonClean fuel system service
We can provide 24-hour roadside assistance:
- Pick up by enclosed trailer (within 60 miles – additional miles at extra charge, some restrictions may apply)
We provide service reminders.
Please mention this program at the time of scheduling service.