Porsche Repair, Service, and Restoration
Porsche Services – Vintage, Classic, or Late-Models
From the 911 Carrera and 911 Turbo, to the Cayenne, Porsche Boxster, Cayman, 928, 944, 912 and the Panamera, our certified Porsche specialists have everything needed to keep your Porsche in top-notch condition.
All of the elements of automotive repair, service, maintenance, restoration, and collision repair are available at Exoticars USA. We are able to indicate what work and check-ups should be performed in order to keep the cost of ownership low while keeping your Porsche in optimal condition. We also pride ourselves on keeping up with the latest diagnostic equipment and computer technology, such as the Porsche System Tester and Porsche Updates.
From engine rebuilds to electrical problems or just scheduled maintenance, our staff is well equipped to return your Porsche to its original condition in a professional manner. Because we rebuild and have fabrication in-house, we have abilities beyond the average Porsche repair shop.
We are fully equipped with the tools, skills, experience, and computer diagnostic equipment to service all models, vintage Porsche through the latest modern Porsche models.
Benefits of Maintenance on Your Porsche
There are countless reasons why you should keep your car properly serviced, but with each Bentley comes a specific care plan design for the model.
- A full diagnostic inspection will help our technicians locate any issue whether it be big or small. This ensures that a more accurate service will be performed to repair the problem correctly
- Routine oil and filter changes will keep your engine functioning at its highest most efficient performance
- Tire inspections and rotations will help keep your tires wearing evenly. It will also help reduce the chances of a blowout while improving handling and fuel efficiency
- Routine brake inspections and replacements of brake pads/fluids will help make sure your car is safe when on the road
We Provide a Variety of Services Including:
- Automotive Oil Changes
- Auto Brake Repair & Service
- Rear End Service and Repairs
- Front End Work
- Electrical Diagnosing & Repair
- High-Performance Work
- Routine Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Services
- Paint and Autobody
- Much more…
Quality is paramount when restoring your classic or vintage Porsche
You will find us with our clients’ cars winning awards at the finest shows in the area: the Radnor Hunt, Cavallino Classic, the Greenwich Concours, the FCA Pennsylvania and New Jersey Concours, the Hershey Elegance, Amelia Island, St. Michaels and the Pinehurst Concours.
Auto Restoration is more than a job to us. Your passion will become our passion when we wok on a car. Every auto restoration project we do is an important job. No matter if it it is a small re-freshening or a ground-up project. Your specifications drive the project.
Whether you are considering purchasing your first Porsche, or have been a long-time Porsche owner, please contact us.
With our extensive experience in providing services throughout New Jersey, you can be certain that your Porsche is in good hands. We will find potential problems before they have a chance to catch up on you. At Exoticars USA we provide 100% satisfaction to each and every one of our Porsche owners. Why accept anything less? Exoticars USA is the premier European car repair shop in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Our facilities and technicians are unmatched when compared to others. We have been serving the community since 1979.