Exotic and European Car Service, Repair, and Restoration
Allentown PA, Bethlehem PA, Morristown NJ, Princeton NJ, and Bridgewater NJ areas
Maintenance, Mechanical, and Engine Services
- Annual or semi-annual service
- 15K, 30K, 60K miles recommended minor and major service
- Tune up
- Engine rebuilding
- ECU tuning and performance upgrades
- Suspension and steering repair, upgrades and alignment
- Windshield replacement
- Distributor and carburetor set-up
- Emission testing and adjustments
- Oil changes and lubrication
- Transmissions and other components
- Clutch repair, replacement and upgrades (Kevlar)
- Wheel alignment and precision balancing
- Instrument repair and calibration
- Brake work including cylinder resleeving
Auto Body and Paint Services
- Complete and partial restoration services
- 2017 new downdraft paint spray boothBumper respray
- Auto body panel fabrication, coach building
- Show winning paint and upholstery work
- Wheel rebuilding
- Show quality chrome, cadmium and zinc plating
- Rust proofing
- Rust repair
- Paintless dent repair (PDR)
- Interior and exterior detailing
- Stainless steel (304) exhaust systems factory or Capristo, Fab Speed, Larini, Tubi, Quicksilver – with ‘JetHot’ coating
- Custom stainless exhaust units
- Tire sales, ‘no-touch’ mounting
- ATL fuel cell installations
- Convex rear view mirrors
- Paint protection by ‘Armourfend’, ‘Invincashield’
- Wheel fitments
- Wing and bumper fabrication, removal, installation
- Ceramic hi-temp and powder coating
- Audio/TV system installation
- Alarm systems
- V.I.N. etching
- Pre-purchase Inspections (PPI) worldwide
- Fully enclosed transportation available
Electrical Diagnostics and Repair
- Electrical work
- Air conditioning repair, conversion and upgrades
- Wiring repairs
- H.I.D. lights
- Complete machining and fabrication services
- Carbon fiber and composite design and fabrication
- Glass beading and polishing
- Heli-arc welding, including aluminum welding
Call us at 888-416-7160 for exotic car diagnostics or schedule service.
We at Exoticars USA service all models of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, European sport cars, classic Jaguar, pre-War and classic Italian cars (Alfa Romeo, Lancia) through the latest models.
Whether you need routine maintenance or specialized diagnostics, we’ve got you covered. Our experts have experience with almost every car you can think of and will work to find the best and most economical solution for your situation.
We serve the New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC region ( NJ, NY, PA, CT, DE, MD, VA, DC).
Contact Exoticars USA to schedule annual service, major service, or larger repair-work during the winter months so your sports car will not be in the shop during the fleeting northeast driving season.
We are fully equipped with necessary ECU diagnostic tools for Ferrari/Maserati, Lamborghini, Porsche and Aston Martin to aid in correct diagnosis and repair.
Call us for world-class one-stop auto service, performing all mechanical repairs and services, clutch replacements, engine work, auto body work and paint, including aluminum welding, exhausts, electrical repairs, wheel and tire work, air conditioning repair and restoration.
Enclosed Transportation Available
We provide local enclosed transportation pick up or can help arrange enclosed transportation nationally. Courtesy pick up within 60 miles is available.*
*Some restrictions may apply.
Providing quality service, repairs, paint, auto body, and restoration since 1979
We are fully equipped to service modern and older models of Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Rolls Royce, and Porsche.
Our comprehensive focus embraces all mechanical services, top quality auto body and concours winning restoration for keeping your collector, luxury or sports car in prime condition. We have the knowledge set and specialized tools to keep older models in top mechanical condition.
We consistently invest in diagnostic equipment to keep up with the increasing computerization of automotive systems in your prized vehicle. Contact us for a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities!
Take a tour of our shop:
If you are interested in restoring and possibly showing your Ferrari or other prized sports car you will find us with our clients’ cars winning awards at the finest shows in the area: the Radnor Hunt, Cavallino Classic, the Greenwich Concours, the FCA Pennsylvania and Garden State concours, the Hershey Elegance, Amelia Island, St. Michaels and the Pinehurst Concours. Let us help you ‘be there’ with a freshly restored Ferrari or other prized classic. Please let us know your goals and expectations and we’ll take you there.