Press: In the news
- Feature article in Forza Magazine Issue 115 “Mission Creep – Supercharged 308GTB”. Photos and story by Dom Miliano.
- The Shop magazine:
- Article about our Grand Opening for new service location in Milford, NJ, June 2011.
- Ferraris & Maseratis Get a New Home at Exoticars USA.
- Motorsport.com gallery feature: Ferrari 206SP: complete body and mechanical restoration by Exoticars USA.
- “in 1992 … a complete restoration (at Exoticars USA). NY Times feature article, December 2010″
- “…this Lamborghini 400GT underwent a complete mechanical and cosmetic freshening at Exoticars USA in Frenchtown, NJ including having its seats re-upholstered in pigskin hides from Lamborghini’s original Italian supplier. In 2002/2003 Exoticars also completed a total rebuild of the engine top-end with new valves, seals and guides, distributor and ignition parts”.
- “The Vauxhall was repaired and restored by Wil de Groot in Frenchtown, N.J. whose shop found the Vauxhall to be an interesting diversion from the usual lot of Ferrari Daytona’s, old Maserati’s and other Italian exotica.” – feature in PreWarCar Magazine.
- We helped our client locate his rare 1990 Lamborghini LM002 Americana, featured in Autoweek