- Exhaust system
- Tune-up – what is a tune up for modern cars
- Fluids – identify fluids and check for source of puddles
- Smells – identify problem sources by their odor
- Sounds – squeaks, squeals, rattles, rumbles, and other sounds
- Feel -difficult handling, rough ride, vibration and poor performance are symptoms you can feel. They almost always indicate a problem.
It’s been a long winter 2017 in the Northeast. Finally, Spring is here! Is your prized sports car ready to launch onto the track or tear down the road trouble free? If not and you encounter problems when you take the cover off and turn the key here’s a great intuitive article on auto repair basics we spotted on the FTC Consumer Protection website. Call us if you need help! The more you know about your vehicle, the more likely you’ll be able to head off repair problems. Click the link to read about trouble shooting problems with your